This week's topic is blogging confessions....so here we go.
- meme from The Broke and the Bookish
1. I'm much more personable online and very shy in person
2. I rarely review books I don't like. True story: I agreed to read/review a book and it was a huge struggle to get through it. It wasn't my kind of book. I gave it to a girl at the library and she loved it. So, even if the book isn't my cup of tea, it doesn't mean it's a bad book - just not the book for me.
3. Unless there's something wrong with the book - like that Stats book with the complete lack of women's stats (10 in the whole book) -I wanted to warn other readers. Book Rage.
4. I hate the term book cheerleader
5. But Since I really only write positive (ok - gushing reviews) I guess I am one.
6. I read more romance books that I blog about - I'm thinking about doing a larger post with several mini reviews.
7. I'm bad at commenting on blogs, although I've been trying harder. I usually do pretty good on Top Ten Tuesdays posts - but the rest of the time, I fail at it.
8. I'm getting better though, when I see a post on Twitter and read it, I'm more likely to comment on it.
9. I really do love getting comments on the blog - who doesn't?
10. Most of my facebook posts are blog related. I'm not sure if that makes me real life boring or just more private...