Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tween Tuesday Review: Hero's Guide to Saving the Kingdom


Prince Charming isn't just one person - actually there are five Princes, all given the nickname of Charming and none of them is happy about it or with their part in the fairy tale stories.  Each of them leave their kingdom and set out to seek an adventure and improve their name. They stumble upon each other and begin to become friendly when they uncover an evil plot.

Determined to change their fate, they team up and used their strengths to save the kingdom.
My Thoughts: I was recommended this series by a girl who doesn't love reading, but adores these books. And she was right. They're funny and fresh with quirky characters who steal your heart. I love the mixed up fairy tales and uncover the "truth" behind what really happened. I love the action, the danger, the quick wits, and the humor. I really loved the feisty heroines. The illustrations are great, helping to add detail to this charmingly entertaining read and a fun start to a series.

Cover Thoughts: Great
Source: My Library

No comments: