Thursday, May 26, 2011

review: A Girl in a Million


Caroline works as a nurse at a children's hospital. On vacation, she does a favor for a co-worker and meets a man she can't get out of her head.

When he appears at the hospital to take care of one her charges, she immediately falls for him.

The family of the little boy offer her a private nurse placement. She readily agrees, knowing she will see Marius. Could a sophisticated doctor really fall for someone like her?

My Thoughts: A cute manga novel with the tagline "Written in flirty pink ink!" This series was one of my first introduction to manga. I love the sweet romance and the illustrations are cute. All in all, a fun quick read. I do wish they made more of this line. Cover Thoughts: Cute! Source: Inter-Library Loaned

1 comment:

LinWash said...

Wow. I've read some manga, but I've never heard of these! I will look for them!