Wednesday, September 22, 2010

10 in '10 Challenge update


Back in December, I committed myself to joining this challenge after seeing Kay Cassidy post about it.

(Confession: I knew it wasn't going to be hard because I LOVE teen chick lit/romance books)

I made a list of the upcoming books that I would read:

1. Ex-Games

2. Maggie Bean in Love

3. Heist Society

4. Princess for Hire

5. Magic Under Glass

6. Hex Hall

7. Coffeehouse Angel - I don't think I blogged about this one. I read it, but I didn't really like it

8. Match Made in High School

9. Spring Fling

10. Endless Summer



I just finished up this month but there's several upcoming teen chick lit books I can't wait to read

Forgive my Fins (cover releases FRIDAY!)




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to read a bunch of these too! I never think of myself as a big "chicklit" reader, but these all sound so great...maybe I'm being slowly converted... :)