Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Review: Endless Summer

*Note: I read Boys Next Door last year and LOVED it, but this review is about Endless Summer, so there are SPOILERS to Boys Next Door*


Now that Lori has found the perfect boyfriend, she can't wait to spend the summer together. Unfortunately, on their first date, they fall asleep in the car...together. When they wake up, they rush home to discover furious parents - who demand they break up immediately. Plus, her father wants Adam's parents to send him away to military school and given his recent behavior, they're considering it.

Lori can't belief her luck. She tries to stay away from Adam, but it's almost impossible. The few times they sneak out together - their parents find them.

Then Lori comes up with a plan - she could date someone worse than Adam. She goes out on a fake date with a rumored player. She tries to get caught with boy of Adam's older brothers. Nothing seems to be working and most of the time she and Adam are able to spend together, they end up fighting about how to get back together.

Is their relationship doomed?

My Thoughts: I really loved the second installment. I loved how Lori and Adam tried hard to be together -sneaking around or just talking quickly at work. I love the relationship Lori has with her brother and Adam's brothers. Plus I love how Lori and Adam sizzle around each other.

The Cover: Awesome - full of sparks!

Source: My library

I used this for my 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge:

1 comment:

Alyssa Kirk said...

Haven't read these but this one looks fun - love a book that sizzles!