Saturday, December 30, 2023

Review: Going Biocoastal

 


Natayla Fox has a choice to make this summer: she can go visit her mother in L.A. and take an internship with her or stay in New York with her father. There are pros and cons to both choices. Natayla doesn't have a relationship with her mother; it's time to fix that. Living with her could be the way. What's a girl going to choose? And how will her choice change everything?
My Thoughts: Once upon a time, my friend urged me to read Dahlia Adler and she wasn't wrong. Another hit from this author. I appreciated the similarities to Sliding Doors, but I also liked how it was different. I honestly enjoyed both stories. I loved Nat's art - and how it was talked about in terms of the future. I love how everything worked out. 

Have you read this one? Which ending did you pick?

Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your library's collection

No comments: