Thursday, December 28, 2023

Review: Best Wishes: Time After Time

 


Lucy is excited about the class field trip to the Natural History Museum - but the day goes worse than she ever imagined. At the end of the day, she receives a package with a magic bracelet. She wishes for a do-over day to right the wrongs. 

But the wish doesn't go the way she expects either. Lucy's stuck living the same day over and over again. And it never seems to get better. How can she make anything better?
My Thoughts: Book three in the series is a Groundhog's Day situation is cute. Imagine the worst day ever and having to relive it over and over again. I love how Lucy tried to change things and when that didn't work, she problem solved to make things better. Her problem solving was clever. I loved the chats between Addie, Becca, and Lucy. I can't wait to see what happens next. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A must have series for your library's collection 

No comments: