Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 More Books

 This week's topic is a freebie, so I'm talking about 10 more books I want to finish before the end of the year. I'm behind on my goodreads challenge - by 33 books. I probably won't finish, but I am reading a couple right now. I do have a vacation coming up, so I hope to cross a few more off my list. Wish me luck! 


To Read:





Currently Reading:




Have you read any of these?
Are you behind on your reading challenge or have you conquered it?

6 comments:

Lydia said...

I hope you love all of them! I’m behind on my reading, too.

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I loved Check & Mate! I hope you get to read and love it soon.

Natalie Aguirre said...

I really liked How to Find a Missing Girl and Top Story. I hope you get to read them soon.

Rebecca said...

I have not read any on your list. And I am woefully behind on this year's reading challenge.

Snapdragon said...

These look like interesting books. Hope you enjoy them.
My TTT: https://snapdragonalcoveblog.wordpress.com/2023/12/05/books-that-make-good-news-headlines/#comment-4847

Susan said...

I've met my GR goal for the year (which never happens this early), but I've still got a bunch of books I want to finish before the end of the year. We'll see how it goes. Good luck reaching your goal!

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!