Monday, December 18, 2023

Vacation Photos: Disney World


We spent the last week in Walt Disney World! 

Here are *just* a few photos from our vacation:


A cute little corner in Epcot

Mickey and Minnie at the parade

Britian at Epcot

The gingerbread man got caught...and was delicious! 

M&M store in Disney Springs

About to be interrogated by Storm Troopers. I seem very happy about it....

Mickey and Me!

I love this Cinderella statue outside the castle in the Magic Kingdom

I took this photo once upon a time and now it's a staple photo to take. 

More Epcot fun

Just a little French treat

Mickey spotted in the aquarium 

In front of the Animal Kingdom Tree!


A lion and giraffe on the Safari experience at Animal Kingdom - this is one of my favorite experiences! 

We saw this is the rain the night before, but we had to go back to take pictures in the daytime. It was AMAZING! I loved this - it was my new favorite ride/experience

A picture from inside the experience 

Hanging with Olaf in Summer! 

One of the many trees

A cocoa station on the greenhouse ride - which looked really cool all decorated for Christmas

The life-sized gingerbread house

A pretty window

The evil stepsisters and I share a few laughs

Buzzing with Buzz

On my favorite ride!

No comments: