Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles

 This week's topic is all about book titles that would make good headlines. These are just some I put together from books I can't wait to read! 


Louder than Hunger: War

The Truth about Triangles: a pizza story

One wrong word caused the accident

Ladies Remember to SMILE even if it breaks your heart * 

* this one I read and Loved! 

Breaking News: the world is up in flames; but it's fine

Huda F Cares? (This headline could be about so many things)

Never Wager with a Wallflower; they see Everything!

Catch Me if You Candy: A Halloween Story

Murder is What Happens After Midnight


Inside Threat: at the White House

6 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Great choices. I think it's hard to find titles are really like headlines.

Lydia said...

Ooh, these are all good!

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Rebecca said...

I had to laugh at "Breaking News: the world is up in flames; but it's fine" my sweetie and I are always saying, after bad-ish news, "It'll be fine. I'm sure it'll be fine."

Great list!

Susan said...

UP IN FLAMES is one I want to read. It sounds like a compelling read. The title would also make a great lead-in to a news story.

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Pam said...

A fantastic collection of titles!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/book-titles-that-would-make-great-headlines/

Read with Stefani said...

Catch Me if You Candy sounds like so much fun. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/book-titles-that-would-make-great-newspaper-headlines/