Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Recommending Books

 This week's topic is recommending books and honestly, reader's advisory is my favorite part of the job. My sweet sports are picture books, children's books, middle grade books, YA books, adult romance books, and cozies. I recommend A LOT of books. 


I couldn't decide which genre to choose, so I decided to share the books that I've read this year that I highly recommend (Picture books and board books and easy readers not included)

Foodie Lovers and YA/Middle Grade
 

Graphic Novel and Sports:

Cute Graphic Novel for kids:

Family Drama:

Romance
 

Foodie Romance:

Bookish Romance:
 

YA Hollywood (it's not set in Hollywood...but same vibe.)

Middle Grade:
 

Middle Grade Spies:
 

Kids Thriller/Horror

Teen Thriller

Any of these catch your interest???

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Pizza My Heart looks really cute.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-ive-recently-recommended-to-others/

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

These look like great recommendations! I have read and loved Higgins's books, but not the one you recommended here.

Read with Stefani said...

Summer Reading seems like an interesting read for this summer, thank you for the recommendation. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/books-i-recommend-to-others-the-most/

Susan said...

Great list! Seriously, most of these look like books I would enjoy. I'll definitely be adding them to my TBR list. Thanks for the heads-up.

Happy TTT!

Pam said...

Play Like a Girl has definitely grabbed my attention.

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/more-than-200000-ratings-recent-reads/