Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Hobbies

 This week's topic is hobbies - outside of reading, reviewing, and blogging.


It's not surprise that I do a lot of crafting:

For myself - for self care

And some of those pieces get added to my Etsy Shop

1. Painting - mostly watercolor these days


2. Card Making

3. Soap Making

4. Knitting - I knit while watching TV to keep my hands busy. I knit scarves because I don't have to think about it. Most of these go home with me at Thanksgiving for Christmas/Holiday baskets in my hometown and the local areas.


5. I also love hanging with my pups:


6. Hiking - recently took a trip to the Grand Canyon.

7. Puzzles - got back into puzzles during the pandemic.

8. Baking

9. Eating 

10. Hanging out with friends

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great picture of your pups! Pets are a great distraction.

Lydia said...

What cute dogs!

It’s cool that you’re so crafty. :)


My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-things-getting-in-the-way-of-reading/

T.K. {Genie in a Novel} said...

I'd love to get into painting! That's a cool hobby that distracts from reading, at least, haha.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Puzzles are so fun! I haven't done one in a while. I got into them during the pandemic as well.

Aymee said...

I'm jealous of your ability to paint and make cards!

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

Kel James said...

Do you sell any of said things you make that get in the way of your reading?

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said...

Awww! Your puppies are so cute and I also love eating!

Here’s my TTT

Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

Susan said...

Wow, you have so many cool hobbies! Soapmaking sounds like a fun one. Definitely unique.

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

iloveheartlandX said...

I wish I was better at crafty things, but sadly I have absolutely no artistic talent whatsoever. Your crafts look cute though!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/05/17/top-ten-tuesday-420/