Saturday, May 20, 2023

Taylor Swift Challenge: Swiftie for Life


Taylor is in playing New England this weekend, and it's so close to me. But I have other plans (and didn't even try to get tickets). 

So this looked fun...
But it's hard to choose which songs are my favorites! Of course, all are Taylor's Versions. That's just a given. 

1. Tim McGraw - I'm an OG fan and when I heard this, I knew it was going to be the start of something magical. 
2. Picture to Burn
3. You Belong with Me
4. Last Kiss
5. All Too Well (Ten Minute Version)
6. Bad Blood
7. Getaway Car
8. Paper Rings
9. You Belong with Me 
10. Christmas Tree Farm
11. Already married, so missed the boat...but maybe Enchanted or Long Live
12. Red
13.  Right Where You Left Me
14. I Knew You Were Trouble
15. Invisible String
16. That was the Moment that I Knew
17. Begin Again
18. 22
19. The Last Great American Dynasty
20. Mad Woman
21. Shake it Off
22. Christmases When You Were Mine
23. Back to December 
24. Sadly haven't been to one - almost saw her in a very small venue, but she canceled last minute to be in the recording studio for her second album. But wouldn't that have been amazing?
25. No Body, No Crime (But Babe is a close second)
26. Today was a Fairy Tale
27. Mr. Perfectly Fine
28. 
29. Betty
30. Forever & Always

Any of these your answers too? 

No comments: