Friday, May 21, 2021

Reading List: Basketball Books


I watched the first episode of Big Shot (Disney+) and I really liked it. I can't wait to watch more!



I love basketball movies, watching the Celtics play, and reading basketball books. I wish there were more basketball centric YA books with female leads. (I'm currently writing one.)

But there aren't....

So, I have a few middle grade books that readers will enjoy after or before watching Big Shot

Book List:
Nikki on the Line by Barbara Carroll Roberts
Love, Penelope by Joanne Rocklin
Lizzy Legend by Mathew Ross Smith
Elle of the Ball by Elena Delle Donne 


I'm looking forward to read this one:

Do you have other favorite basketball books?
 

1 comment:

Test said...

Mackel's Boost, Bledsoe's Hoop Girls, Flower's Grace Harlowe's Sophomore Year (early 1900s!), Grimes' Planet Middle School!