Monday, May 10, 2021

Review: Much Ado About You

 

When someone stands Evie up on a date, it's the last straw. And when she's passed over for a promotion at work, she doesn't need to think twice. She quits on the spot.

Fate throws her a bone when she spots a vacation running a bookshop in England. Without much though, she packs her bags.

She travels to a small English town where she falls in love with the town and the people. It's going to be hard to go back home - especially after she falls in love with the town's most eligible bachelor and his dog.

My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this one. Of course it made me want to travel to England. I loved the small town and the townspeople. I love how Evie fit right in as if she's been there forever. I loved the new friendship formed - especially the females ones.  I loved Shadow; he's the biggest sweetheart. Just a really fun read.

Cover Thoughts: Charming

Source: My Library

Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your romance section.

No comments: