Friday, January 8, 2021

Book Lists: Ice Cream


I don't know about you, but I'm a big lover of ice cream.

I have a favorite sundae that's my go to at my favorite ice cream place - Mel's Downtown Creamery.

It's has marshmallow ice cream and I get hot fudge and marshmallow topping. 

It's delicious.

I also love reading about ice cream. Here are some fun middle grade and YA books about this sweet dessert:

My thoughts on these books:

I lost myself in the pages of Italy - the sights, the relationships, and of course the gelato. I

Friendship, books and libraries, and Ice cream! What's not to love?

Feminism and Ice cream in dual timelines. This book was perfection.

Shake it Off:
Finding what makes you happy and making amazing milkshakes to help save your family's farm.

I just finished this book, review coming soon.

I loved that Sophie had big dreams and she worked to make them happen.

Banana Splitsville:
After a bad break up, Courtney using her senior year to be without a boyfriend.

I read this one ages ago, when it was titled Truth or Dairy.



No comments: