Friday, May 8, 2020

Review: Legacy

Legacy (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #8)* Book 8 in the Keeper of the Lost Cities series *
In order to secure her future, Sophie wants answers. But the answers she desires are not forthcoming. Even though they would make her life much much easier; the same answers would hurt someone else's life.

Sophie gains new responsibilities and is placed into a leadership position - a position she was born to run. But still the Neverseen seem three steps in front of them. Maybe they can anticipate the next move - with the help of some friends.

Every clue and memory makes them question the past, the present, and the future.
 My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book - and that cliffhanger! I liked meeting new characters and visiting with old friends. The responsibility is crushing and it makes my heart ache for these friends. As usual, I love the friendship and the banter. So looking forward to reading what happens next!

Cover Thoughts: Awesome
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: This is a must have series for your school and public libraries.

No comments: