Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I wish I read as a Child

This week's topic is books I wish I read as a child. I grew up in the 80s. Some of these books have been made into a movie, so I know the story. But I've never read the books.


The Secret GardenA Little Princess

Are You There God? It's Me, MargaretAnastasia Krupnik (Anastasia Krupnik, #1)

The Agony of AliceBlack Beauty

Betsy-Tacy (Betsy-Tacy, #1)Matilda

The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #1-7)Pat of Silver Bush (Pat, #1)

Have you read any of these? Which one should I read first?

4 comments:

Lydia said...

The Secret Garden has been on a lot of lists this week. I heard a rumour there's a film version coming out of it at some point.

My TTT .

Michelle said...

I tried to read The Secret Garden like 10 times when I was a kid and couldn't get into it. But I did read Matilda like 27 times in elementary school!! That one is fabulous!

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I swear I read that Anastasia book as a kid and loved it. I can barely remember reading it.

Lectrice Vorace said...

Your list brings back memories. I can't count how many times I've read The Secret Garden and The Little Princess when I was younger. Here's my Top Ten Tuesday List!