Sunday, April 26, 2020

Happy Poetry Month: Novels in Verse

 I quite enjoy reading novels in verse. I wrote up a column for VOYA about novels in verse in 2016. But I confess I haven't read many novels in verse lately. And I'm not sure why.

I did just finish this one:

White Rose by Kip Wilson

Here's one of the poems, that I enjoyed:


Last Year I read:
Voices: The Final Hours of Joan of ArcSHOUTThe Opposite of InnocentThe Poet X


I wrote up this blog post with some early favorite novels in verse (this was my version of Top Ten Tuesday before that was a thing)

Any novels in verse that you would recommend me?


On a personal note:
But first attempt at writing a book was a novel in verse. It's up on Swoon Reads if you're interested. It's about a girl during her first year of college. 

I like to dabble in poetry now and then. I haven't written much lately, but here are few older poems that I added to the blog.

No comments: