Friday, August 16, 2019

Review: Prince on Paper


A Prince on Paper (Reluctant Royals, #3)










Nya didn't enjoy life in New York City, but she knows that being home will make her miserable. But she's going home for her friend's wedding. And then she's not sure where to go from there.

After a few encounters with a playboy prince, she realizes that he's not what he appears to be in the media. He's actually rather...nice. The press catch them together more than once. Johan offers her an opportunity - a fake dating situation that could benefit them both.

Nya agrees. But she can't help the growing feelings she has for him. Neither of them want love, but maybe they found it in spite of themselves...


My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book - I do love a good fake relationship book. My heart broke for Nya and all that she went through with her father. I'm glad that she was able to overcome her past. I really liked Johan and how he tried to protect his mother's legacy after her tragic death. I loved Lukas and how he and Johan struggled. I loved Lukas and Nya's talks and how she urged him to be truthful with his brother - Lukas is non-binary. Of course it was nice seeing other favorite characters pop up in these books. Another fun addition to this royal series.

Cover Thoughts: Nice!
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: If you don't have this series by now for your romance section, you're seriously missing out. 

No comments: