Thursday, August 8, 2019

Review: Lemon Sisters




The Lemon Sisters (Wildstone, #3)
Brooke's shocked to discover her perfect sister on her doorstep having a meltdown. The two sisters have fallen out of touch, but Brooke doesn't hesitate to watch after her three kids while Mindy takes some time for herself.

Brooke heads back to Mindy's house and to the town she's stayed away from for years. There she gets the kids back into their routine - sort of. She has no idea how her sister manages their lives. She's exhausted.

Brooke doesn't even have the defenses she needs to combat her first love, Garrett. Garrett's now Mindy's best friend and neighbor. Since he's working on the house, he's around all the time. Brooke can't stop herself from reliving the past. She's trying to make amends for her mistakes, but Garrett's not interested in forgiving her.  But he also doesn't mind kissing her...
My Thoughts: Another wonderful book from Jill Shalvis. I saved this one to read on my day off and I wasn't disappointed. I love how the two sisters found their way back to each other. I love that they were both able to ask for help. I love how Mindy's husband tried to make more of an effort. I loved the three children, they were adorable. The boys were entertaining and I just wanted to wrap Millie up in a giant hug. I liked the hiking parts and how Brooke needed to get her groove back. I loved the banter between Brooke and Garrett and learning about their relationship.  I love how everything turned out. Funny, sweet, entertaining, and sexy - this book has all the trademarks of a Jill Shalvis novel. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute, but not really part of the book
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab any Jill Shalvis book for your library, your readers will thank you.

No comments: