Friday, May 31, 2019

Review: Phantom Wheel


Phantom Wheel (Hackers)

Six of the top teen hackers can't believe they're being recruited for the CIA - and an all expenses paid college tuition. All they have to do is compete for the prize. It sounds too good to be true - and that's because it is. Only one of them figures it out and walks away from the test.

The others take the test and wait patiently for weeks hoping they made the cut.

They don't see that they've been used.

When Owen figures it out - he reaches out to the others. Because they need to make the wrong they did right. Even it means losing everything. Together, they come up with a plan that might just save the world.
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book, it was hard to put down. I loved the action and the danger; it kept me quickly turning the pages. I had to see what happened next. I loved that the six of them worked together and became fast friends. I loved the nicknames, the romances, and how they all made each other better. I really liked learning more about hacking too - I wish I had that skill set. 

Cover Thoughts:
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A great thriller with diverse characters and lots of twists and turns.

No comments: