Monday, September 25, 2017

On Your Radar (9):


Title: The Whisper in the Stone
Author:  Kamilla Benko
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Publication Date: February 6, 2018


Why it Should be on Your Radar:
* Unicorns
* Sisters 
* An Old House Full of Magic
* Being Brave
* Guilds
* A Quest
* Ancient History
* Royalty
* An Old Riddle
* A Secret Society
* Evil Monsters
* Drawings
* Magic
* That ending

First in a new series

This one was talked about all over BEA this year. And just look at the cover. I was so happy to get a copy. I saved it for vacation reading. I loved this book.  (I accidentally read a bunch of it while creating this post.) I love books with quests and sisters. Plus unicorns.  I love that Claire was able to follow her sister. I love that she was able to put her fear aside and gather her courage to go after her sister. 

I can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments: