Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tween Tuesday Review: Sealed with a Secret

 * Companion Book to My Secret Life in Paris
While she was in Paris, Phoebe found a vintage compact. Inside, she discovers a letter to a sister. With relations at an all time low with her sister, Phoebe's intrigued. When the letter mentions a secret spell to bring people closer together, Phoebe knows that she has to complete the spell - even if it takes a few lies.

She convinces her good friend Ned to help her. After all Alice is leaving for college soon, if they don't solve their problems, Phoebe's afraid she'll lose her sister.
My Thoughts: I love the at Phoebe wants to become closer to her sister and I love the fact that she traipses all over London to do it. I enjoyed reading about the past sisters and how Phoebe discovered clues to the spell. I enjoyed the tie in with Nora. I really liked the moments between Alice and Phoebe - both the fighting and the good times. Of course it made me want to travel to London. 

Cover Thoughts: Adorable
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Recommended for all tween sections

No comments: