Saturday, July 2, 2016

Mysterious Saturday Review: Killer Reunion

* Book 21 in the Savannah Reid series * 
Savannah goes back home to attend her high school reunion. She's not thrilled at seeing her old classmates, but she's happy to see her family, especially her grandmother.

When her childhood nemesis engage she, Savannah looses her cool. At the end of the night, she slaps her.

When Jeannette goes missing, Savannah's the first suspect. She has the support of her family behind her, but plenty of people don't mind seeing her in trouble.  When a body is found, Savannah finds herself in a heap of trouble.
My Thoughts: I adore this series. I enjoyed learning more about Savannah's life as a teenager and her hardships, especially knowing how she left most of them behind. I liked meeting Tommy and watching him interact with Dirk. I thought Savannah was brave going back to her high school reunion - I'm not sure I would have if I had been in her situation. I enjoyed the ending moment with her sister. Of course I loved that moment where Savannah found peace in the library.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Purchase where this series is popular
Final Thoughts: With that ending, I'm so looking forward to future books!

No comments: