Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review: Long Game

* Book 2 in The Fixer novels *
Tess is still reeling from her previous adventure. When Emilia calls in her favor, Tess believes it's going to be an easy road making sure Emilia becomes the next president of the student council. But Tess couldn't be more wrong.

When Emilia's competition strikes out against her, the school wants her to back down. Tess isn't about to let that happen. She launches an attack, getting most of the female student body on her side.

But Tess finds herself in the middle of a power grab and she doesn't realize it until it's too late. She's not about to give up, even when she's realizes she's been beat.
My Thoughts: I Love this series! And by series, I really hope there are more Fixer novels coming. I love the twists and turns. I love the moments I never saw coming. I love Tess and her relationship with people. I love her determination and her loyalty. I liked the moments between Tess and her family - and how she's coming to understand them more. I devoured this book and still wanted more!

Cover Thoughts: Love it!
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for all YA collections

Apparently I didn't review The Fixer on this blog (I Loved it!) but I did just mention these books on our library blog.

No comments: