Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Underrated Books

This week's topic is the best books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads - turns out there's a a really easy way to do this! I could have kept going, but I did stop at 10.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Nonfiction Books: 
National Geographic Kids Guide to Photography: Tips & Tricks on How to Be a Great Photographer From the Pros & Your Pals at My ShotTime For Kids All Access: Your Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Coolest People, Places and Things!Sports Illustrated Kids All NEW Access: Your Behind-the-Scenes Pass to the Coolest Things in SportsCount on Us: American Women in the MilitarySports Illustrated Kids Football: Then to WOW!Vicks, the Polar Bear Cub

Middle Grade Books:
Sealed with a SecretYou're Invited Too (RSVP #2)The Mystery of the Zorse's Mask (Curious Cat Spy Club, #2)

Upcoming Book:
VIP: Battle of the Bands

2 comments:

Lauren Stoolfire said...

Count On Us looks interesting-going to have to add it to my tbr. :)

Check out my TTT and my current international giveaway.

Jessica said...

I'm looking forward to reading the next VIP book! :)