Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Thankful

This week's topic is Thankfulness. This time of year, it's nice to remember all the great things that have happened over the year, but it's wonderful to remember the little things too.

This Year I'm thankful for:

My CT RWA group - everyone's been so welcoming and encouraging
My Librarian BFFs who help keep me sane
Everyone who's been supportive of my writing
Finding my happiness again

Every Year I'm Thankful for:
My husband - he really is my best friend and he can always me laugh
My friends and family
My sweet puppy who always make me feel better
A never ending supply of Library Books
Publishers and authors who send me books
Social media sites which make it easy to talk with authors
Authors whom I've become friends with
RJ Julia's - I've met great authors there this year.
That I have a roof over my head, money in the bank, food on the table, and warmth on these cold winter days from our stove.

5 comments:

michellesminions said...

You definitely have a lot to be thankful for! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My TTT

InToriLex said...

You've listed some great things!! I'm definitely jealous of your puppy!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

Angel Erin's Book Obsession said...

Fantastic list! Happy Thanksgiving. :D

Danni Mae said...

This is the first TTT I've seen so far with someone who actually read the prompt! Everyone else is posting their top ten favorite books, and it was starting to make me feel stupid. But I'm glad that your husband and family are at the top of the list! Especially around Thanksgiving- the time when they can drive a person most mad!

iloveheartlandX said...

Lovely list. Have a nice Thanksgiving!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/top-ten-tuesday-32/