Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Books to Gift


If you have readers in your life, here's a few suggestions of awesome books,  I read (mostly this year, but I did throw in a few favorites) that they might like. Please take a close look at the books as the ages go for all ages. I've read and enjoyed all of these books! Check out the 2011 year's edition and the 2012 edition and the 2013 edition and the 2014 edition for five times the amount of books!


For the Picture Book Fan:

For Nonfiction for Younger Readers Fan:

For the Fairy Tale Fan:

For the Sports Fan:

For the Sherlock Holmes Fan

For the Graphic Novels Fan:

For the Novel in Verse Fan

For the Sci-Fi Fan

For the Dystopian Fan:

For the New Adult Fan:

For the MG Fantasy Fan:

For the YA Fantasy Fan:

For the Cozy Fan Starting a new series:
For the Cozy Series Fan:

For Nonfiction Fans:

For Middle Grade Thrillers:

For YA Thrillers:

For Adult Thrillers:

For the Royal Fan:

For the Women's Fiction Fan


For the Middle Grade Contemporary Fan:

For the YA Complementary Fan:

For the YA Contemporary Romance Fan:

For Adult Contemporary Romance Fan

For Adult Historical Romance Fan

For the Christmas Book Fan

1 comment:

Jessica said...

There are a lot of books on your list that I love, and a lot that I want to read, too! :)
Ninja Bunny and The Day the crayons came Home were two Picture Books that my Mom and I loved this year! And Finding Winnie is on our TBR list! :)

Everblaze, Breaking the Ice, Lois Lane: Fallout, You're Invited, Finding Audrey, and Dashing Through the snow were all favorites of mine this year! And I know a lot of the books you listed were favorites of my Mom, too! :)