Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Sophomore Books

This week's topic is Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel . There are a lot of debuts I'm still waiting to read...


 No Covers Yet:
Inside of Out (Sequel to Wrong Side of Right)
Lock and Mori #2

No Word on the next book:
Next book from:   (Hello?)
Next Book from Amy Finnegan (Not in the Script)


Books with Covers
A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2)Denton Little's Birthdate (Denton Little, #2)Map of Fates (The Conspiracy of Us, #2)What You Always Wanted (If Only . . ., #8)

 Adult Authors turned YA this year:
Sophie Kinsella (no word on this yet)
Poisoned Blade from Kate Elliot (Court of Fives book 2)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I read Denton Little's Death Date and am undecided about reading more in the series. It just started to get good at the end though!!! So maybe!

Rachel said...

I can't wait for Denton's Little Death Date sequel. I laughed out loud so many times reading it and I hope the second one comes out soon! Great list.

My TTT- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-sophomore-novels-that-i-loved.html

The Judgy Librarian said...

Oh, I can't wait for the sequel to An Ember in the Ashes!! It was SO GOOD.

Eve said...

I am so ready for the next Ember in the Ashes Book! So so need it now. I haven't heard of the other titles you mentioned I'll have to check them out. My Top Ten