Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Books Still on my Reading List

This week's topic is books I wanted to read in 2014 but didn't get to yet. I'm not going to Lie - I have a lot of these on my list still. Sometimes I took the book out from the library, but other people were waiting for it and I didn't get a chance to read it in my allotted time, so it went back. Some of them weren't in the library system yet. Whatever the case, I'm still waiting to read these books.



The Ghost and Mrs. Mewer (Paws and Claws Mystery #2)The Map to Everywhere (Pirate Stream, #1)In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)Double Vision: The Alias MenExquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle #1)
Pennyroyal Academy (Pennyroyal Academy, #1)AfterworldsLove and Let Spy (Lord and Lady Spy, #3)Well Read, Then DeadThe Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
Let's Get LostMemory Maze (The Hypnotists, #2)All Four StarsThe Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)Midnight Thief (Midnight Thief, #1)
The Body in the Woods (Point Last Seen, #1)The Glass Sentence (The Mapmakers Trilogy, #1)The House on Blackberry Hill (Jewell Cove, #1)Stray (Four Sisters, #1)
A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)




6 comments:

christine danielle said...

Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

My Top Ten Tuesday!

Lisa Mandina said...

I got AFterworlds at BEA and still need to read it. Stray was really good, hope you get a chance to read it soon.
Check out my Top 10

michellesminions said...

Afterworlds and Kiss of Deception are on my list. I just bought Exquisite Captive, so I'll forgive myself for not reading it yet. I did enjoy The Jewel and I've heard that The Glass Sentence was fantastic. I hope you get to read these soon!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My TTT

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

The Kiss of Deception is fantastic! Hope you get to read it soon :)

Great top ten!

Irish said...

I'm reading Kiss of Deception now...glad to see I'm not the last one to the party with this one. lol

My TTT is here.

Jamie E. said...

A kiss of Deception is on my TBR list to eventually read. I hope you get the chance to catch up on these books this year.

Here’s My TTT