Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR pile

This week's topic is our top books in our Winter TBR pile. I'm stating winter as December -February. Here are my picks.

Teen:

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)Kalahari (Corpus, #3)A Wicked ThingRed Queen (Red Queen, #1)The Boy Next Door
The Zodiac Legacy: Convergence (Zodiac, #1)All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1)I Was HereWe Can Work It Out (The Lonely Hearts Club, #2)The Conspiracy of Us
Firefight

Adult:
Shadow Study (Soulfinders, #1)Double Fudge Brownie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #18)First Time in Forever (Puffin Island, #1)Earls Just Want to Have Fun (Covent Garden Cubs, #1)The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #4)
Criminal ConfectionsFeta AttractionA Single Kiss (Sweetest Kisses, #1)All the President's Menus (A White House Chef Mystery, #8)Snow Way Out

What are you hoping to read this winter?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read a galley of All Fall Down. It is fantastic! Everything fans love about Ally Carter, but darker and more dangerous. Have fun with your winter reads! ~Megan
http://wp.me/pzUn5-2c4

Jessica said...

A Wicked Thing, Red Queen, The Boy Next Door, All Fall Down, and The conspiracy of Us are all books I'm looking forward to a lot!

And I know my Mom is looking forward to snow Way out, too! :)

La Coccinelle said...

That's a lot of books! Happy reading!