Monday, November 17, 2014

NaNoWriMo Check In

How's everyone doing? It's a little over than halfway through the month - which means, everyone should be near 25K or a little over.

NaNoWriMo

I'm at 31K and I know that it's going to be a rough writing week for me because I'm crazy busy this week. I wrote a little extra yesterday because of it.

Are you on target?

Are you enjoying it or does it feel like a chore?

Are you needing to find some creative juices (I like dancing around the room like maniac - it helps loosen me up and makes me feel a little silly.)

Are you finding yourself trying to edit your work (Try to avoid this - that's what the new year is for - editing process)

Do you know where you're going in the story and how to get there? If not, maybe a plotting session is in order.

Leave a comment and let me know how it's going for you!

No comments: