Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween

This week's topic is Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween. Now, I don't like to be scared, so I don't watch horror movies or read scary books. I'm so much of a wimp that I can't read cozy mysteries after dark if I'm alone in the house...
Halloween Costumes: 
Katniss (Before the movie and everyone thought I was Robin Hood)

A Gallagher Girl

One day: I'd love to be Hermoine and Kat from Heist Society 

  Bonus: My Potterhead Dog



Other things that get me in the mood for Halloween

Anything pumpkin sweets
Candy!

Wait Till Helen Comes: A Ghost Story
Wait til Helen Comes - LOVED this book as a kid

Plus RL Stine and Christopher Pike 
The Prom QueenSpellbound

And this movie:
Hocus Pocus



4 comments:

Jess @ Jessticulates said...

Hocus Pocus is such a great movie, and it looks like Katniss is a very popular choice for Halloween! :D

Lisa Mandina said...

I wish my dogs would let me dress them up. I'm jealous! Katniss was on my list as well.
Check out my Top 10.

La Coccinelle said...

I remember Wait Till Helen Comes! That was a creepy one. Another good ghost story from my childhood was The Haunting at Cliff House by Karleen Bradford; I remember really liking that one!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I'm so with you on the scary book/movies. I'm such a wimp! Love that pumpkin yummies made your list :)