Sunday, October 17, 2010

Teen Read Week: Books with Beat


Teen Read Week celebrates reading for the FUN of it! Reading for pleasure is the reason I became a Teen Librarian - because the books are amazing. Plus I love the feeling when a teen asks me for recommendation and then comes back loving the book. It's the best feeling in the world.



In celebration for Teen Read Week, I'm creating a display of books dealing with music. Here's a few on my list.
Guitar Girl
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
Spin it Like That
Unsigned Hype
Audrey, Wait
Lemonade Mouth
Born to Rock
Heavy Metal and You
Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie
My Double Life
Make 5 Wishes
Tempo Change
When You Wish
Diamond
Beige
Rock Star, Superstar
Fat Kid Rules the World
Spin City
Emako Blue
Yellow Flag
The New Policeman
Singer of All Songs
Overnight Sensation
Battle of the Bands
Firmament
The World is Mine
Fake ID
Ballad
After Tupac and D. Foster
Once False Note

Happy Reading :) Read something this week, just for the fun it!