Friday, October 29, 2010

Contest: Catherine Clark

Earlier this week, I reviewed her new book, Meanicures and then chatted with Catherine Clark.

Now, she's graciously hosting an awesome contest win her latest book:



Plus - one of her YA titles of your choosing
Maine Squeeze
So Inn Love
Icing on the Lake
Picture Perfect
Wish You Were Here
Banana Splitsville
Rocky Road Trip
Better Latte Than Never
What's Hot
Alison Rules

Check out her site to find out more about these awesome books

Rules:
1. Leave a comment
2. add your email address
3.contest ends Midnight November 5th
4. EDITED TO ADD: ***Open to US and Canada only ***


7 comments:

Book Club Reviewer said...

Sounds like fun!

email: sl5toonlover@yahoo.com
blog: http://sandrasbookclub.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Awesome! This book sounds so cute.
ireadtorelax@yahoo.com

Rebecca (RivkaBelle) said...

All of her books sounds so fun!

quarterback.girl[at]gmail[dot]com

awordsworth.blogspot.com

idiosyncratic bookworm said...

OMG, I <3 your blog. It gives me so much books to read!!! (When I can actually find the time to read them). I love your interview with authors, especially, because most of them are ones that I don't know, and it gives me a new author to follow. XD
Email: idiosyncratic.yichen@gmail.com

Test said...

I would love to enter!

laurenscrammedbookshelf@gmail.com

PinkStuff28 said...

it's international ?

Jennifer Rummel said...

It's open to US and Canada residents - sorry,but I've edited the rules to reflect this now.