Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Reading Habits

 This week's topic is how reading habits have changed over time. And oh, boy have they.


When I started this blog, 16 years ago, I mostly read YA books. Not too many middle grade books, but a few.  I barely read any picture books. I didn't read much romance. And all that has changed! 

I have talked about how my habits have changed over the years:
2019 (mostly still true today)

The trends over the last few years:
less YA
more romance

More board books and picture books

So far this year, I've read:
320 picture books and board books (which is kind of low to be honest)
190 children's fiction, middle grade, graphic novels, YA books, and adult books

I do tend to read books for work, but also books that I will enjoy.

I still read books for review (see my latest reviews for Fresh Fiction)

How has your reading habits changed over the years?

No comments: