Saturday, September 25, 2021

TBR check - in


Here's the link to my list made mid-June.

And I have to say, it doesn't look good. Part of it was my library's been on a budget freeze because it took three times to pass the budget. It finally passed last night and I can order ALL the books.

Read:


Checked out from the library to read:

I have several on hold at the library, but I'm waiting for other libraries to send their books. But generally new books go out to the library's patron's first. So I'm waiting for those. 

I feel like I want to read SO many books, but there are too many books and not enough time....

I don't often go back and see how many books I've read from my lists, but I think I might start to check in a little bit more.  

Are you a reader that checks in with your lists?

No comments: