Thursday, September 16, 2021

Review: One Last Stop

 


August moves to New York City for school - and to find herself. She struggles to fit in. She finds an apartment with roommates and moves in. Little does she know how important this apartment and these roommates will become. 

One day on the subway, August meets Jane. Jane is mysterious and tough and gorgeous. And August has a crush. She keeps seeing Jane on the subway. Soon they start talking. August starts to notice something strange about Jane.

She's always on the subway and Jane isn't from this time - she's from the past.

Now August is trying to discover as much information about Jane as possible. Could August be the key to saving her?
My Thoughts: I loved Red, White, and Royal Blue - so I knew this was going to be on my reading list. And I really enjoyed this book (not as much as the previous book). I really liked the characters -especially the secondary characters. There were times when I wanted to wrap them all in hugs. There were also times I wanted to smack August.  I liked the pancake house and the time spent there. I really liked learning about Jane's past and unraveling what happened to her. A very intriguing read that kept me thinking long after I finished the book. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your romance collection

No comments: