Monday, September 20, 2021

Review: She Drives Me Crazy

 


Basketball player Scottie Zajac has never liked cheerleader Irene Abraham. Especially after Irene towed her car at a party. So she's less than thrilled when the fender bender in the parking lot happens with Irene.

Even worse, their moms get involved. Neither of the girls can stop the plans their moms put into place. Scottie will drive Irene to and from school until her car is fixed. In their forced time together, they trade snarky comments.

But people take notice of them driving together - especially Scottie's ex girlfriend.  Which makes Scottie hatch a fake dating plan. If it works, her ex might no longer be an ex.
My Thoughts: From the moment I heard about this book, I needed to read it. And I loved it. So many awesome parts: basketball, cheerleading (of course it's a sport), fake dating, enemies to lovers trope, friendship, and of course the romance. I loved the snark and the banter between Scottie and Irene. I loved the sports award drama and how it all turned out. I enjoyed the families of each girl - especially Scottie's sisters. I didn't want to put this book down, it was super good!

Cover Thoughts: Perfection
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: Grab this sports romance for your teen collections! Highly Recommended.

No comments: