Friday, September 24, 2021

Movie Review: Love for Real

 


From the Hallmark Channel:


Blurb from the Hallmark Channel:
Hayley and her best friend Bree go on a reality dating show to publicize her fashion line, but nothing goes as planned when love, friendship, and careers are on the line. Starring Chloe BridgesScott Michael FosterCorbin BleuTaiana Tully and Karen Malina White.

My Thoughts:
First of all, I really liked the lead actor who was in Greek.

Second: I really like how they used the best friends - they were a package deal and they didn't turn on each other. I confess I haven't watched many reality shows (Lego Challenge and GGBO), but I found their friendship refreshing. 

Third: I thought this was a fun look at reality TV (in my limited experience - see above)

Fourth - I loved the scenery 

Fifth: I Loved both love stories and how both friends found their happily ever after.

If you're a Hallmark fan like I am, don't miss out on this charming movie. 

And if you're looking for some reality TV books:

The first row is adult, the second row is YA.

No comments: