Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books and Food

This week's topic is all about books and food. I love reading books about food. I'm using this week to share some books that I'm looking forward to eating my way through...


Kisses and CroissantsThe Secret Recipe for Moving OnWhen Life Gives You Lemons, Make Peach Pie (Great Peach Experiment #1)All You Knead Is LoveIt's Kind of a Cheesy Love Story
A Pho Love StoryChef Yasmina and the Potato PanicChilled to the Cone: A Bakeshop MysteryBrewed Awakening (Coffeehouse Mystery #18)Measuring Up
The Cookbook Club: A Novel of Food and FriendshipAll Stirred UpPumpkin Spice Up Your Life: (Wish #9)A Donut for Your Thoughts

Don't they look delicious?

6 comments:

Victoria @ The Contented Reader said...

A bunch of these are on my TBR list! We definitely have similar reading tastes. I hope we both enjoy these books when we read them 😊

Lydia said...

Honestly, all of these book covers look delicious!

My post .

Lulu said...

These are so fun! I especially love the ones with puns for titles :)

Lectrice Vorace said...

All You Knead Is Love! How cute is that title?
I love the cover of A Donut for Your Thoughts (Donut Dreams Book 4)
Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list.

Poinsettia said...

These covers look cute, and a few of the titles made me smile. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Sadly, I haven't read any of these. The covers really do scream YUM, though!