Monday, September 21, 2020

Adult Review: Every Last Breath

Every Last Breath (Final Hour #1)
* 1st in a trilogy *

Maddox has nothing to lose, making her the perfect operative. An operation goes sideways after it's cut short because she's needed elsewhere does nothing for her self esteem. She's supposed to stop the sale of a deadly virus. And the only person who can help her is someone from her past - someone she thought was dead.

Now she's racing against the clock and trying to keep her emotions in check. The past keeps coming back and she must find a way to deal with it in order to move forward. Can she and Cole save the world and save each other?
My Thoughts: I'm a huge fan of spy novels and movies - so I've been waiting to read this book since I heard about it. It was one of the first books I requested when my library's hold system opened back up. I loved the operations. I loved the team. I'll be happy to read more about them. I enjoyed the emotional struggles between Cole and Maddox and how they worked through things. Lots of action, lots of danger, and lots of emotions in this adventure. I didn't want to put the book down because I had to see how everything would turn out and of course there was a cliff-hanger ending of sorts and now I need the next book in the trilogy!

Cover Thoughts: Awesome
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: A fantastic romantic thriller - highly recommended for public library's romance collections.

No comments: