Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Hangovers

This week's topic is the last few books that left you with a book hangover.


Books Read This Year:

Michigan vs. the Boys by Carrie  S. AllenThe Start of Me and You by Emery LordThe Princess Who Flew with Dragons by Stephanie Burgis

Books Read Last Year:
Tweet CuteOne Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the GlobeThe Christmas Keeper (Happily Ever After, #2)Revenge of the Red Club
Maybe He Just Likes You10 Blind DatesWord to the Wise (Library Lover's Mystery, #10)

4 comments:

Laura Arnhold said...

Maybe He Just Likes You and 10 Blind Dates were both on my list too! Great minds (plus I love the Library Lover's Mysteries too)

Lydia said...

I'm so curious about Maybe He Just Likes You.

My TTT .

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Oh, The Start of Me and You! Such a great book. I get why it left you with a hangover.

Dedra @ A Book Wanderer said...

10 Blind Dates is on my tbr! I've heard so many good things about it. Great list!

My Top Ten Tuesday