Monday, August 20, 2018

Review: Cottages on Silver Beach

The Cottages on Silver Beach (Haven Point, #8) * Book 8 in the Haven Point series *
Megan can't believe that Elliot Bailey showed up at her cottages. She despises the man after the way he treated her brother. She wishes she could refuse his rental - but he booked online. She can't believe that she'll be living next door to him for two weeks.

Elliot just needs to get his mind off the work drama, finish his manuscript before the deadline, and hang out with his family. He doesn't need Megan living next door - the one woman who has the power to turn his world upside down.

He can't get her off his mind. Could now finally be the time to start a relationship with her?

My Thoughts: I adore this series, I'm always happy to read a new novel set in Haven Point. I loved the tense relationship between Elliot and Megan - especially their history. I love how Megan was protective of her brother and always there for her niece and nephew. I liked Megan's second job and how she lost herself taking pictures. I enjoyed the cross-over into Hope's Crossing. I loved the moments in the gallery and how Megan found her footing again. Of course I'm dying to know what happens next with Luke...

Cover Thoughts: Adorable
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Highly recommend this series for all public libraries and their romance section.

No comments: