Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mysterious Saturday Review: Missing Dough

 * 6th Pizza Lovers Mystery*

Maddy's ex-husband comes into the pizza shop one day, looking for a fight. Maddy and Eleanor ask him to leave. Unfortunately the meet up with him again at the Founders Day Festival. After another incident - this time including their boyfriends, everyone walks away.

It's not long before Grant turns up dead. The Sheriff has a few questions for the four of them. As Maddy's boyfriend Bob argued with him and doesn't have a solid alibi, he immediately becomes the prime suspect. 

Maddy and Eleanor aren't about to let anything happen to Bob. Of course their going to work together to clear his name.
My Thoughts:  I really enjoy this small town series that always makes me crave pizza. I liked learning more about Maddy's past, even though it was sad. I love how the two sisters work together to help their friends and loved ones. As always, the victim had several enemies who wanted him dead. I love Art and can't wait to read more about his friendship with Eleanor. A fun addition to the series.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library


No comments: