Monday, January 13, 2014

Contest: The Killing Woods

I just finished this book and really liked it. (Review coming soon)

THE KILLING WOODS
By Lucy Christopher
On Sale January 7, 2014
About the book
Fatal attraction, primal fear, survival in the forest: From the author of the Printz Honor Book STOLEN, the highly anticipated thriller about deadly games played in the dark. 
Ashlee Parker is dead, and Emily Shepherd's dad is accused of the crime.
A former soldier suffering from PTSD, he emerges from the woods carrying the girl's broken body. "Gone," he says, then retreats into silence.
What really happened that wild night? Emily knows in her bones that her father is innocent -- isn't he? Before he's convicted, she's got to find out the truth. Does Damon Hilary, Ashlee's charismatic boyfriend, have the answers? Or is he only playing games with her -- the kinds of games that can kill?


The trailer

The Author Reads Chapter 1
 
The book site:

Prizes
Prepare to enter THE KILLING WOODS. 
Two (2) winners receive:
·         A copy of The Killing Woods

Prizing courtesy of Scholastic
Giveaway open to US mailing addresses only,

13 comments:

jpetroroy said...

I keep hearing about this one!

Amanda said...

I've read and enjoyed her other books. Can't wait to read this one.

Unknown said...

Can't wait for this title!

Unknown said...

Sounds great! Can't wait!

Megan Earley said...

This has been on my to-read list for a while!

Anonymous said...

This sure looks like an appealing teen chiller! Thanks for sharing and giving us this opportunity!!

Wendy Lamos said...

I just had students asking if she had written any more books!

Wendy Lamos said...

I had just had two students asking about getting more of her books!

Unknown said...

I like Lucy Christopher, would love this one!

Unknown said...

This sounds really exciting! Choose me!! I will read it anyway, but it would be great to have a copy to raffle off to my teens!

Ms. V said...

I would love a copy of this book.
Thanks vfisher@biblio.org

KatieHighland said...

I LOVE Lucy Christopher and am really looking forward to The Killing Woods!

KatieHighland said...

I love Lucy Christopher and I am really looking forward to The Killing Woods!!!