Thursday, August 2, 2012

Teen Review Thursday

Here's what some of the teens at the Otis Library have been reading this summer:





The Last Song
Jessica
The Last Song was a wonderful and emotional book that I highly enjoyed reading. I like that not only did Nicholas Sparks included a plot about love between a boy and a girl, but he also included a plot about the love between a father and his daughter. I thought this book was amazing and very different from the usual selection of books and I highly recommend this book to everyone of nearly all ages.


Divergent
Evan
This book was one of the best books I have ever read, I hadn't expected it to be so good. I looked at the reviews and one said "A lot like the Hunger Games" so I decided to read it because I loved the Hunger Games. The book was a little like the Hunger Games with the dystopian society. I thought the book was better than the Hunger Games. Tris was a very strong character. It had sparks of action, romance, and smart all in one. I recommend this book to any reader from ages 10-50! Overall, great!
Insurgent
Evan
One of my favorite books! I still agree with my older review of Divergent. This book was a total shocker, I loved it. Tobias and Tris were very powerful characters. I am jumping out of my skin for the third book. Once again, Veronica Roth has wrote another book that you just can't out down! Overall, one of my favorite books of all time!



Olivia Bean: Trivia Queen
Natalie
A great story about a great girl. Olivia will have you hooked on her crazy trivia family. I highly recommend it... I couldn't put it down!



The Unwritten Rule
Kiyana
I Love This Book Everyone Should Read It. It has lots Of Drama & it teaches you a lot about Friends & Boys

No comments: