Friday, June 29, 2012

Top Summer Movies I'm Looking Forward to Watching

Here are the movies I'm most excited to see this summer!

Dark Knight Rising: I love these movies so much and I can't wait to see Catwoman!


Bourne Legacy: I love these movies - lots of action. I'm sad that Matt Damon won't be in it, but I'm looking forward to a new generation of Treadstone.


Expendables 2: I really love cheesy action movies and this one has SO many good stars!





Amazing Spiderman: I love Emma Stone and I liked the first Spiderman movies. It's a little soon for a reboot, but I'm intrigued.



Snow White and the Huntsmen: This looks like she can kick some serious butt!



What other movies are coming out that I'm forgetting about?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm excited for all of these as well! Don't worry about Matt Damon -- he's being replaced by Jeremy Renner. Aka Hawkeye. Aka AWESOME BADASS SEXY MAN.

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

I'm so excited for The Dark Knight Rises! Expendables 2 looks like it's going to be a fun action flick. I can't wait to see how Bourne Legacy is too.

Nice post! Looks like there's a lot of great movies to see this summer :)