Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Adult Review: Moonlight Cove

Jess O'Brien's been the screw up her family - but no longer. She made the Inn at Eagle Point a success. She's ready to tackle her personal life.

Will's always had a crush on Jess. He's ready to take the next step, if only he can convince her that his feelings are true.

Jess shies away from relationships with people in general, especially men. She's been hurt by her parents' relationship. She also shies away from Will because of his profession - she doesn't want him analyzing her the way he does his patients.

With all the relationship meddling from her family - will she be able to stand her ground or will she begin to see Will in a new light?

My Thoughts: This is the 6th book in the Chesapeake Shore series and I love them! They're the perfect book to read for escapism and relaxation. I love the big family - how they're all connected to each other, how they all meddle in each other's lives, and how they can't keep secrets. I love the small town life. Chesapeake Shore seems like a great place to live. I love the friendship and the romance.

Cover Thoughts: I love it, but it looks really similar to

Source: My Library

No comments: